- Customer has the right to cancel until 48 hours prior to collection.
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- No excess (A/B , C1, D, E)
- 24h Emergency road service
- First additional driver free
- Car Breakdown Cover (same day)
- Free child seat on request (booster seat / Infant seat / baby seat)
- CDW (Collision damage waiver) – Insurance does not cover WUG: Wheels, Underside and Glass. This is an optional extra at EUR 3.00 per day. We will give full details in your quote.
- No deposit, full payment made on arrival or on delivery point. Payment is made on arrival in cash or by credit card. We do not require a deposit.
- No money commitment through JCC or cash as a guarantee . Privilege rent a Car do not block any amount of money in advance, during or at the end of the rental period.
- Maps of Cyprus free of charge (on request)
Southern Rep. of Cyprus
- Delivery to Protaras / Ayia Napa – EU10.00 – minimum 6 days rental period. Collection from Protaras / Ayia Napa – EU10.00 – minimum 6 days rental period. Delivery/ Collection at Larnaka airport / Paphos airport free of charge –minimum 3 days rental period. Delivery to Larnaka area / Paphos area free of charge – minimum 4 days rental. Delivery / Collection at Limassol area – minimum 2 days rental period – free of charge.
- Insurance does not cover the driver’s injuries or death. It does cover injury/ death of passengers in your car, driver and passengers in other car, and pedestrians.
- In the event of an accident or damage to the vehicle the company must be informed as soon as possible but at the latest than 24 hours. If another vehicle is involved the police must be called before either vehicle is moved
- The Hirer is liable for the full repair of damages (a) if the vehicle has been driven by anyone else without Privilege Rent a Car permission (b) if the vehicle has been used for towing any vehicle or trolley (c) if the vehicle has been used for any illegal purpose or carriage of goods (d) if the Driver was under the influence of alcohol or drugs (e) if driven on gravel roads.
- Traffic fines or penalties are the responsibility of the Hirer/Payer
- In case the hired vehicle is not returned within the agreed time the Hirer should pay the whole daily rental amount.
- Vehicles must only be driven on asphalt roads.
- Only those drivers listed on the agreement may drive the vehicle
- Customer is not responsible if the vehicle is stolen
- Customer pays for the fuel that is in the tank at the current rate and returns vehicle empty
- Drivers must be aged 25 or over or have held a full licence for 3 years. Your national or international driving licence is accepted
Our Rates include
- 19% V.A.T and local taxes
- Safety belts
- Maintenance, oil & greasing.
- A representative to meet you on arrival
Second additional driver charged EUR 3.00 per day
Requests for an extension must be made at least 48 hours prior to expiry of the car rental period and must be paid in full at the time of request.
Privilege Rent a Car is also unable to offer you there any support both in case of breakdown or an accident. Driving to the north occupied part of Cyprus is done at your own risk.
Privilege Rent a Car has the right to claim from the Hirer any amount to cover the whole damages caused in the Northern occupied part of Cyprus.